23.05.2018 | BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT (région parisienne)
HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (H/F)
We have an exciting opportunity available to be part of the Gilead HR team based in the French Affiliate (240 employees). The role will report into the lead HR Business Partner for the site and will support the delivery of a best in class HR service. The purpose of this role is to deliver generalist HR services relating to all employee lifecycle activities and is a business facing role, supporting defined client groups across different functions/teams.
- Act as a high level HR generalist, managing all HR functional areas for the defined client groups (recruiting, training, compensation and benefits, payroll, employee relations).
- Manage HR strategic and tactical initiatives and programs for defined client groups, including global HR initiatives and processes (e.g. performance management)
- Lead HR projects for client groups to drive positive employee experience, support leadership development and employee engagement
- Advise and coach managers and employees on HR policy and process matters (including managing employee relation issues), making or recommending appropriate decisions and solutions consistent with HR strategic direction
- Lead the L&D strategy and planning for the affiliate within the approved budget. Collaborate with managers to identify employee development and training opportunities. Design specific training programs in collaboration with L&D.
- Develop and conduct presentations to employees and managers on a variety of HR subjects
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and / or suppliers internally and externally e.g. centres of excellence, shared services centre, legal specialists etc.
- Operating as both an internal consultant and account manager for successful delivery of world-wide, international & regional HR initiatives (e.g. talent mapping, succession planning, reward) for specified client groups, as well as owning HR service delivery
- Review operational HR processes to ensure they are fit for purpose, recommending and implementing changes as appropriate
- Support in administration of multiple HR activities, referring non-routine issues to Centre’s of Excellence (CoE’s) and/or HRBP for additional support, where appropriate
- Support site employee engagement initiatives, including co-ordination of employee events & communications
- Support the Reward and Talent Management processes
- Transact HR tasks on the HR system as required
- Support the implementation of new HR policies and procedures and ensure correct application of Gilead’s policies
- Conduct employee surveys / feedback interviews (90-day/ 9-month/ exit interviews) and analyse / identify key themes and trends, identifying relevant proposals to address concerns/ deliver enhancements to the employee experience
- Work closely with HR Operations team to ensure accurate and timely payroll inputs
- Research and analysis of HR data for assigned projects and when required, make recommendations
Required Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Experience supporting HR activities and exposure to working with HR Shared Services model
- Experience with working to tight deadlines in an environment where priorities and delivery matter.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks through effective time management and prioritisation, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Strong customer orientation
- Personal attributes of flexibility, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Must possess in-depth influencing skills
- High level of personal integrity and able to deal with confidential information
- Ability to operate in a matrix environment Experience of working with diverse cultures
- Experience and proven track record of providing and maintaining accurate data
- Excellent skills in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and an enthusiasm to learn
- Experience using Workday would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law and best practice
- Ability to write concise and clear presentations and present data effectively
- Ability to identify appropriate actions to take in resolving staffing and/or employee issues
- Act as an advocate of HR, promoting the HR brand, employee brand & company values (accountability, excellence, teamwork, integrity and inclusion)
- Work is performed with minimal direction. Exercises latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Fluent in English only
Partagez cette offre