21.09.2021 | Antony (92)
MARKETING MANAGER EU & INTERNATIONAL | MMEUI0921
For over 10 years, Boost&go has been a key partner for all actors in the health field (private and institutional sectors).
Our goal is to pursue the most perfect match between our clients ‘needs and the project, skills, drivers and the potential of the candidates. To achieve that goal, we build on experience, knowledge of related jobs and employment market as well as the trusting relationship that we maintain with clients and candidates.
For our client, we are currently looking for a:
MARKETING MANAGER EU & INTERNATIONAL
Within the EU & International Marketing Department, you will maximize the performance of our brands related to certain allergen segments (Trees, Grasses, Mites and Others) in the Region. As such, you are the Brand/Marketing Leader for some of these segments, and ensure the maximization of our product portfolio, in the short, medium and long term.
In this context, your main missions will be:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan in coordination with key functions (eg Medical, TechOps, Innovation) and subsidiaries:
- Analyse the market (in collaboration with analysts and external service providers) to identify growth opportunities, in collaboration with the subsidiaries
- Develop and mobilize around a short, medium and long term strategic vision
- Develop an action plan that will translate your strategic plan into concrete actions, including Life Cycle Management
- Ensure market and competitive intelligence in order to maintain our competitiveness
- Ensure that the portfolio’s performance in the markets is maximized and financial objectives are met:
- Participate in the definition and implementation of marketing and business development strategies based on our current knowledge of the market and according to innovation opportunities
- Recommend actions to be taken, in line with excellence on the fundamentals, and be a force of proposal for relevant innovations
- Conducting commercial assessments of business development opportunities
- Design and provide tactical marketing elements to subsidiaries:
- Develop relevant and impactful actions and activities, in line with the strategic axes that you will have defined, usable by the subsidiaries, and ensure an operational follow-up from A to Z, with the help of external service providers when necessary (eg communications agency, consultants, etc.)
- Coordinate with other team members and key functions (eg Medical, Compliance), to ensure synergy and consistency of actions, and an efficient process for implementing these actions
You have a degree in Marketing and Business Development and at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (eg Brand Manager in a major subsidiary, in a Region, and/or at the Global level).
You have strong experience in marketing and/or brand/portfolio/franchise management at the Global level, or in a Region.
Ideally, you have:
- Scientific knowledge acquired through your degree or experience
- Experience in managing a brand in the field, at subsidiary, regional or global level
- A capacity for strategic and operational thinking
- Ability to work through influence, thanks to your interpersonal and communication skills
Beyond your experience, you are known for you leadership and your ability to federate.
You have excellent communication and analysis skills, and a flexible mind to enable you to adjust your ideas and approach to a wide range of situations.
Full-time permanent Contract – Position available immediately – Based in Antony (92)
Please submit your application by sending a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com under the reference: MMEUI0921
Partagez cette offre